revenue and expense ledger
flat (lump sum) rate bookkeeping
bank loans and other funding
human resources and payroll, settlements with ZUS
We work with sole proprietors, partnerships, limited partnerships, limited liability companies, stock companies.
FinGate provides services for clients with:
revenue and expense ledger,
flat (lump sum) rate bookkeeping.
- Keeping accounting books in compliance with the regulations,
- Providing explanations regarding tax issues related to accounting books kept,
- Verification of correctness of documents in formal, accounting and fiscal terms,
- Participation in tax and fiscal controls and acting as the Client’s representative,
- Regarding Value Added Tax (VAT): keeping records required by law, including purchase and sales registers, preparing monthly tax declarations,
- Solving tax problems on a current basis,
- Co-operation with auditors,
- Contact with tax authorities during the preparation of relevant tax declaration forms, explanatory correspondence,
- Restructuring company’s accounting books, making corrections if necessary,
- Preparation of financial statements, monthly, quarterly, yearly for institutions like banks, tax office, lessors etc.
- Preparation, depending on the Client’s needs, of reports necessary for management,
- Finance consulting and making services leading to obtaining equity (credits, funds from new investors etc),
- Preparation of all documents, statements and applications required by leasing companies, banks, other institutions,
- Assistance in negotiating terms and conditions of agreements with financial institutions,
- Preparation of business plans and financial forecasts,
- Assistance in the creation and development of the company strategy,
- Assistance in restructuring assets,
- Due diligence of new partners, companies.
Al. Starych Lip 16, 05-806 Komorów